Sunday, June 3, 2012

Usability Testing – Little Soldiers

Did you find is easy to navigate around the website?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : yes
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : yes
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : not at first but eventually got the hand of it
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : yes it was ok
Do you like the colours/pictures?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : they were very cool
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : the were well done, strong vibrant colours
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : nice colours, pictures came out really well
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : artwork was brilliant

Do you like the style?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : yes I like graphic novels
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : its different nice style to used
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : the style suited the story
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : yes I liked the characters and pictures

Did you find it easy to follow the story?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : yes it was straight forward
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : not at first I scanned through quick it was after I realised what was happening
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : yes I found it easy to follow
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : it was ok to follow, I managed

Was the website laid out clearly?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : yes simple enough
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : it was ok
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : I thought it was grand
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : yes I liked it

What did you like most about the website?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : the characters
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : the landscapes and characters
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : statistics at end and characters
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : the different colours

What did you like the least?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : having no sound
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : could have more animations
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : wanted to see more text to tell the story
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : nothing it was all really good

If you could change something what would it be?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : add sound maybe
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : more animations
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : add some more text
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : I wouldn’t change anything

Would you recommend the website to a friend?
User 1 aged 16 – 20 : yes
User 2 aged 20 – 30 : yes I would recommend it to a friend
User 3 aged 20 – 30 : yes I would
User 4 aged 30 – 40 : yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment