Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I'm into

This is a list of all the things I'm interested in I wrote them down to help me come up with an idea and some inspiration for what direction I'd like to go in for Media Project.
  1. Ethics
  2. Creative Activities
  3. Films
  4. Crochet
  5. Drawing
  6. Computer Games
  7. Tv Progrmmes
  8. Jellys
  9. Cartoons
  10. Psychology
  11. Nature
  12. Animals
  13. Art - Museums
  14. Comedians
  15. Flooping
  16. Wine
  17. Chocolate
  18. Documentries
  19. True Stories
  20. Socialising
  21. Internet
  22. Xbox/DS/Nintendo
  23. Swimming
  24. Tea
  25. Adventure
  26. Ocean
  27. Stars
  28. Universe
  29. Dresses
  30. Dragons
  31. People
  32. Snakes
  33. Ice Cream
  34. Rug Plans
  35. Travel
  36. Blue - colour
  37. Creativity
  38. Putting yourself in others shoes
  39. Language Barriers
  40. Bullying - stopping it
  41. Aging
  42. Health Issues
  43. Prejudice/Greed/Jealousy
  44. Cruelty - children/pets/partners

No comments:

Post a Comment